cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone please help me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to do picking for a sales order, I am getting a pop-up window saying, "Material XXX is not defined for sales from India". After clicking 'Continue' on that window, "Material XXX does not exist in plant XXXX" error message is appearing on the status screen. I am able to see the stock of this material in MMBE. And in MM02, in the view 'Sales: sales org1' view, in the filed 'Delivering Plant' my plant is shown. Why is then this error message appearing? Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Jaagrithi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is because you did not defined the Tax for the material. Kindly check the material master, whether the tax is defined or not in Sales:sales org.1 View. Ithink it is not there and the system is looking for the material with Tax. If tax is not available in Material Master, do the following steps in customizing.

IMG>sales and distribution > basic functions > Taxes

Define tax determination rule : Check for the tax category in the country you created the material, if not create new and enter the country, sequence and tax condition, like MWST. Go back Taxes

Click on "Define Tax relevancy of Master records" > select material taxes : Just create 0 and 1 relevancy for the above defined condition type.save the data.

Now go to change material master, Sales : sales org.1 view, the tax field is available there, just enter the relevancy 0 and 1, in the tax classification field, save.

Now you create the order and check. If any problem feel free to contact me on tripathiak@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

AKT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu Kishore and Awadhesh Tripathi,

You both have solved my problem. Thank you very much. I have rewarded the points to both of you. I need to do the SD-FI integration now. If anyone can please send me the step-step instructions for SD-FI integration, I will be very much grateful to you. My email id is: jaagrithi@gmail.com

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Jaagrithi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly send again the mail to my ID tripathiak1@gmail.com, I am unable to open my hotmail ID tripathiak@hotmail.com.

Have a nice day,

AKT

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jagrithi,

two ways to do it,

1) go to VA02 and in the line item shipping tab give the storage location and save the order. Now do the delivery . it will proceed.

But this has to be for every sales order. The best way is

2) Maintain tax indicators for your customer and material. Go to Basic functions > Taxes .

this will solve the problem.

regards

sadhu kishore