Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to put schedule lines for one year in a schedule line agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all

thanks for the support till now from the forum

now i need some seetings by which the scheduling agreement will autoumatically take the schedule line for one year automatically

in my client we are getting open PO so

we have to make one agreement acording to that PO and thats for one year

and this one yr will have same quantity to be produced everyday

means 12nos of material every day for 12 month and this will be for every day

and as per that it should generate a sales order.i need to put schedule line automatically not mannually one by one for each date.so wat is the settingand how to reffer this scheduling agreement we can produce sales order.

please help

subrat

Message was edited by:

subrat panda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subrat,

you cannot create a yearly schedule line in the scheduling agreement. It is not possible due to format restrictions of the date field. But what you can do is the follows (it is the modification, but it should work with the help of user-exits):

1. You can split the year schedule line to the monthly schedule lines. There are two ways to do it. If you apply the DELINS IDOC, then you can do it already during transfer of the data to the application (itr is the best way). Here you can use, for example, user-exit USEREXIT_ZUORDNEN_IDOCS (include LVED4FZZ) or customer function EXIT_SAPLVED4_002, called from the subroutine USEREXIT_DYNPRO (Include LVED4F0U). Alternatively, you can use the user-exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP (Include MV45AFZZ) within the call transaction, then it will work also in the dialog case.

2. After getting the monthly schedule lines, you can create a planning delivery schedule, where you can split mothly schedule lines automatically to daily schedule lines according to the customer factory calender.The settings for generation of planning delivery schedules can be found under:

Customizing SPRO: Sales and Distribution => Sales => Sales Documents => Scheduling Agreements with Delivery schedules => Maintain Planning Delivery Sched. Instruct./Splitting Rules

It is the only ways, how you can reach your aim. I hope, this information will help you further.

Kind Regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

my client gets the kanaban no every day as per that it is creating the delivery

and the kanban no is appearing on invoice

so how to do this

i ve found no kanban no in dlevery and in invoice also

so please suggest me the way to maintain the kanban no.....

regards

subrat

Answers (0)