cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inter company sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

how to do intercompany sales and intercompany billing?

can anyone send the material for configuring intercompany sales process

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

Intercompany sales

Business case: -

Customer orders goods to company code/Sales organization A (Eg.4211/4211).Sales org 4211 will accept and punch the order in the system with sold to party as end customer code in the system. Company code/sales org B (Eg.4436) will deliver the goods to end customer and raise an intercom any billing on 4211 with reference to delivery. This can happen only after 4211 raises invoice to his end customer to whom the material has been delivered by 4436.

SPRO Customization required:-

1. Assign plant of delivering company code (Eg.SI81) to sales org/distribution channel combination of ordering company code (Eg.4211/RT)

2. Maintain intercom any billing type as IV for sales document type OR

3. Assign Organizational Units By Plant (Eg.SI81/4211/RT/11)

4.Define Internal Customer Number By Sales Organization (Eg.4436 will create customer master for 4211 company code and that number will be maintained in this relationship:-4211/231)

5. Automatic posting to vendor account (Optional)

6. Maintain pricing procedure determination for 4211/RT/A/1/RVAA01-For customer sales and billing

Maintain pricing procedure determination for 4436/RT/A/1/ICAA01-For intercompony billing

Master data to be maintained:-

1. Create end customer master in company code/sales org 4211/RT/11

2. Create customer master for 4211 company code/sales org in 4436/RT/11

3. Maintain PR00 as price for end customer-Active in RVAA01

4. Maintain PI01 as price which has to be paid to 4436-Statistical in RVAA01

5. Maintain IV01 as inter-company Price-Active in ICAA01

Process:-

1. Create OR with sold to party as end customer.

2. Plant to be selected is delivering plant belonging to different company code. With this selection system will treat this order as intercomany sales.

3. Pricing procedure is RVAA01

4. With reference to this order delivery will be created from the delivering plant and post the goods issue for this delivery.

5. Ordering sales org will create billing document F2 with reference to delivery for end customer.

6. Delivering sales org will create intercompany billing IV with reference to delivery document.

reward points

regards

sriram

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

Can you pleas send me the Intercompany confg document and the process docunent you have on this ID (sapab@yahoo.com)

Do you have a similar process/config doc for Intercompany purchases too? (I know this isnt part of SD post, but just in case you do)

Thanks for your help,

SAPAB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u very much sdn and community members

Former Member
0 Kudos

SENT MAIL REWARD IF HELPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nagesh Simhadri,

Building Block on Cross Company Sales order processing:

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/html/J62_CCSOP_EN_DE.htm

A customer places an order which cannot be filled by the vendor. The vendor therefore sends the goods to the customer from a plant belonging to another company code.

Sales order is created by sales organization BP01 in company code BP01. The goods are not available in a plant belonging company code BP01 and must be shipped from a plant belonging to a different company code, BP0X.

Customer invoice is issued by the sales organization BP01 in company code BP01, while the distribution plant belonging to company code BP0X uses inter-company billing with the sales organization BP01.

Delivering plant belongs to a different company code

Direct delivery from delivering plant to customer

Customer invoice and inter-company billing document

Internal transfer prices

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

give your email id

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali,

post the material to id - s.nageshkumar@yahoo.com

thanks in advance

nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have sent the email.

reward points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

plz mail to chakrimohanfox@yahoo.com

regards

chakri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Request you to send the config for intercomapany sales to me on the following ID:

manojbiwalkar@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone send this config to my id :pamruta@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali ,

I need documentation of intercompany billing ( if you screen shot alse pls send to my mail ID : together4ever_u_me@yahoo.co.in