Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Necessity of the Partner Determination Procedure at Item Level

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

What is the necessity of the Partner Determination Procedure at Item Level and in what case it is useful?

Regards,

Sarosh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

to facilitate having differing partners at header and item level we do it.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I would like to disable this function and have the partners at item level always being the same as the partners at header level. How do I do that?

Best regards,

Junwen

Former Member
0 Kudos

maybe this slide will assist you answer your query.

<a href="http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u200/masarada/partner.jpg">partner@item</a>

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

It may happen that in a business transaction the partner in the document header does not apply to all items, for example, if specific goods for a customer are normally delivered to another ship-to party.

In sales documents and billing documents you can enter one of the deviating partners from the document header at item level.

You have planned to have the partner function in the partner determination procedure for sales document items or billing items.

When creating a document , the system copies the document header partners to the items. If you want to define another partner than the one in the document header at item level, overwrite the proposal from the item partner screen.

You have planned the partner function ship-to party in the partner determination procedure in Customizing for sales document items and have defined this as changeable.

Create a customer sales order as usual.

The system copies the partner from the customer master into the document header and then from the document header into the items.

Select the item, that should receive a deviating partner.

Choose Goto --> Item --> Partners.

The partner screen for the item appears. Here you can overwrite the changeable partner functions.

Try to read the SAP help. U will find some more info.

reward if helpful

Krishna Chaitanya