cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

same access sequence for two condition types - how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Can I use same access sequence for two condtion types

Ex: z001( caliculation type -%)and z002 (caliculation type -quantity)

and same access sequence z00a (same consiton record)

Does it works? and how it works? Or do I need to create two access sequences Z001 Z002.

Thanks

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can use same acess sequence to 2 condition types if you wish to have same tables in the access sequence

pls reward points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you friends

I gave you points

T

Former Member
0 Kudos

you gave 2 points to me

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prasad,

you can definitely assign one access sequence to two or more condition types. Item conditions require access sequence. Header conditions do not have an access sequence under any circumstances because they are always manual. For item conditions if the condiion is manual then access sequence is not required but if it is mandatory then an access sequence has to be assigned to that condition type.

reward points.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

we can use Same Acc.seq to many condition types if u want the same condition tables to be accessed for those condition types.

But the rule is there will be only 1 acc.seq to be assigned to each condition type.

Krishna chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry correction: I assumed the other way, yes One Access Sequence can have be used in Multiple condition type.

please disregard the previous post.

<i>No one condiiton type can have only one access sequence.

One access sequence can inclune n number of condition tables. So create one access sequence with combination of condiiton tables from those 2 access sequence and use it. The functionality out of it will be same</i>

Regards

AK