cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax not printing in MEDRUCK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem while printing copied MERUCK form.

I have specied tax in Purchase Order in TCODE ME22N.I have entered Tax(I1) in INVOICE tab in ME22n.IF i click the Taxes button there i am able to c the Total Amount including TAX.

But while i take the printout its not calculating the TAX.Its giving TAX as 0.

So is there any thing to be modified in the Purchase Order or in the Copied Medruck Form .

And in the final printout we can observe clearly the message at Bottom as Total Amount Excluding TAX.

Is there any other Form which considers the TAX to and print Total Amount Including Tax.

Good Answers will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudheer,

you have flagged this as answered but didnt mention how did you overcome it.

It will be of great help not only to me but also to many others who are facing and will be facing the same issue.

so, please do kindly share how did you overcome it.

thanks

Alo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you saying that TAX details are not appearing in PO preview ?

Are you using stardard SAP form/SAPScript for this . Then you need to modify that form/SAPScript . ABAP help is required. Check that tax code printable or not in configuration also .

-

Please ensure that your print program is SAPFM06P and Form is MEDRUCK.

Just change customizing to this and share the behavior.

-

<b>rewards point if useful</b>

Regards...

Abhay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all of u Guys for ur posts.This problem was solved .This was some configuration problem made .Complete configuration has been made by MM people so that this was resolved.

Thanks.

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudheer,

Check the price schema . in it your Tax condition has to be set as printable in order to be retrieve by your forms.

Let me know and remember to rewards.

Best regards.