cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find the db table in R3 corresponding to a BAPI that was imported.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I imported BAPI_FLBOOKING_GETLIST into RFC object in my FiletoRFC scenario.I want to find out the db table corresponding to this BAPI so that I can check which data is available in that table.

Waiting for some one's help.

Thanks,

Naren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can use FM - RS_PROGRAM_TABLES and pass the BAPI_FLBOOKING_GETLIST and getback the corresponding table. Try this.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

I am not able to trace it. Could you pls send me the steps in details if you can.

Thanks,

Naren

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Narendar,

I really don't know its possible or not, juz came into my mind. I suggested.Please give a try.

Go to SE37 - Give RS_* and click help and see whether the FM is available or not. If its available,pass the parameter BAPI_FLBooKING_GETLIST and click execute. Hope it will work.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Not working. Let me try in other ways if I can find out.

Thanks.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Narendar,

I can't recollect the name of the table, but i'm sure it starts with S . I don't have sys acess now, since i'm in home. Can u give a try like this . Go to SE 11 and give S* and click help , From the description of the list of table u can find it out. I'm really sorry that I cudn't able to help in this regard, If u cudn't find, please wait our friends will reply back promptly.

Best regards,

raj.