cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning object structure name 9ASNPBAS is invalid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We installed a new SCM5.0 but we find that the SAP Satndard POS 9ADPBAS / 9ASNPBAS etc are invalid. Is there any specific settings to activate them?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Whats your SAP_BW support pack level? if its below 13 ( SAPKW70013) please apply notes 1019055 and 1016145 and activate after that and let me know.

Thanks

Prince Jose

PS: Please assign points if it helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

I think the SP might make the difference . Lemme try emm out and get back to you. Thnaks for your help and have assigned points for your suggestions. Take care.

Sam

Message was edited by:

Sam Bojovic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sam,

Looks like the standard 9A* Infoobjects are missing in the system.

You then need to activate them from business content. Some of them are used in the standard planning object structures and hence, the error message you get.

Please goto rsa1, Business Content and activate 9A* Infoobjects

from the business content or run program /SAPAPO/TS_D_OBJECTS_COPY.

These are worth trying while waiting for SAPs reply

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

OOPs its SP not SAP I read it as SAP might make a difference .. lol

Message was edited by:

Prince Jose

Message was edited by:

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

Thats a good idea. I will try that out and get back to you. Thanks agaiin and have assigned points .

Sam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

May be you need to activate son 9A object manually from transaction RSA1 BI Content.

This link can help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam -

Look at the post installation steps. there must be a section of missign objects at the very end. go thru the steps and it will help in removing that error.

Regards,

Suresh Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for your feedback. If am not wrong, the Planning version "000" is created by default when SCM5.0 is installed or do we have to create this version anywhere?

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam -

you need to go thru the installation step i guess. I am not a basis person so wont be able to tell you. but i guess post installation steps as described will help you.

Regards,

Suresh Garg