Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Images into Static table with on Click Action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying develop application with following requirements

1) I need get data from RFC and bind it to table. I used design time table and binded it.

2) I need to create Custom Coloum.

3) Based on this data binded ,(based on conditions) different images should be displayed into table row.

4) Is it possible to have number of images into table cell editor?

5) Onclick on these images, I need to generate PopUps.

Please guide me how to do this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There can only be one image per table cell. For clickable images, use LinkToAction as cell editor.

Armin

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Armin said there can be one image per table cell.

Only thing you can do is to populate the attribute binded to this image ui element (in table cell) dynamically at runtime to get diferrent images (but at one time there will be only one)

Hope it helps,

Best Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you guide me how add Image to LinkToAction in table column?

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hallo SAP Developer,

you can apply the non-lead-selection based table interaction technique described here https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2343. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] You must apply parameter mapping to pass a reference to the clicked node element (table line) to the action event handler. To display an image for a LinkToAction UI Element you simly bind its imageSource property to a context attribute storing the image URL.

Regards, Bertram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use LinkToAction as table cell editor, set imageSource property to URL or image filename (if stored in src/mimes/component/<component> folder)

Armin

Answers (0)