cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in running application in mobile handheld and desktop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a mobile application. I have created table ui elements in which there are button elements, textedit elements which are enabled and disabled programatically by setting the context variables on events. It seems to be working fine when run through desktop but does not seem to get disabled on handheld. Can you tell me if I have to do somethign else to achieve this in handhled.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ,

try it with giving Url parameter of type Html Client.

In NWDS

Window>Preferences>Webdynpro-->Server.

Right Side Paste the Url Paarametr sap-wd-client=PieClient

This may solve your problem

Regards,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Learner,

interesting name

There is a list of supported UIelements, you can find here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/42/c136cb0f241d66e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Especially for the Table you should not use the "Apply Template" function, but build the table manually using the "old" Table Columns instead of Grouped Columns.

kind regards

Stefanie

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The set of capabilities given by mobiles is different from those provided by desktops. It based on h/w and OS.

Hence if the mobile which you are using doesn't support of table ui element, it will not be renderred. There is no activating. The option can be to try device (mobile) which supports it. Try to download emulator for blackberry. I have checked that blackberry devices supports renderring of table ui element.

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma