cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to upload into import archive

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to import the XSL mapping and JCO LOOK UPS int to import archive archive

should i import java file or class file in look ups part , what abt the XSLT mappimg part, then i want to test the mapping part will you please tell me how to copy the already existing interface so that i can test the mapping part without distrubing it

thanking you

sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To test the XSLT Mapping:

-Zip the .xslt file and import the zip into Improted Archive

-Then create the new Interface Mapping or you can copy old Interface Mapping by right clicking on the Interface Mapping where you required to use XSLT mapping

btw, if you are using xslt or java mapping, you need to just use this in the Interface Mapping.

-In interface mapping, you can see the drop down list to select type of mapping and proceed further. It will direct you .

Hope this helps,

Rgds,

Moorthy

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sridhar,

U have to import class files ,also for XSLT mapping u have to import XSL . While importing u can either import as jar or zip file. So do it either way and import it.

Copy the existing mapping program and do ur testing in the copied mapping program.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you , how to copy will you pleease explain me i dont want to spoil the existing one

thanking you

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sridhar,

Sorry for the late reply, I think u might have solved it. If not please follow the below . Its nothing Juz right click on ur Message mapping and give new name to it, thats it. So now u make any changes to the copied mapping program.

I hope its clear!!

Best regards,

raj.