cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDS Priority

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All -

PPMs have a field where we can maintain the procurement priority.

How do I achieve this with SNP PDS? I have multiple production versions ( both cases - different BOMs and routings are possible) with overlapping validity dates and I have to specify a procurement priority?

Appreciate any help!

thanks

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun - The PDS in APO is not editable so the only way to change this is during CIF transfer. There is a BADI on the R3/ECC side and a BADI on the APO side. It does not matter where you place the code to do this but If you need info on the R3/ECC side to determine the priority then use the R3/ECC BADI. The field is PPRIO in CT_TRPROD but if there are transportation costs then SPRIO needs to be populated as well. The fields are the same in APO. Use method CIF_STRUCTURES in R3/ECC and CHANGE_CIF_STRUCTURES in APO.

Let me know if you have any questions

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andy -

We would want to maintain the priority on the R/3 side so we would be implementing the enhancement on the R/3 side.

I looked for the BADI which you mentioned in SE18 and SE37 in R/3 but could not find these.Can you please let me know where would these be?

Appreciate your help!

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun - which version of ECC/APO are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

R/3 Enterprise 4.7 and APO V4.1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun - the BADI is CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN - I thought it exists in 4.1 - I am in 5.0 currently so I cannot check to be sure. If it does not exist then go to transaction SPRO -> Integration with Other mySAP.com Components> Advanced Planning and Optimization > Application-Specific Settings and Enhancements > Enhancements for Production Data Structure - and in there you will find the BADI.

Let me know if you have nay more problems

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andy -

I found the BADI CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN and the method CHANGE_CIF_STRUCTURES in R/3 but not in APO 4.1. Does it mean that we cannot implement it with 4.1?

Also, the field PPRIO found in the table CT_TRPROD says "Product Costs for Procurement (Without Transport Costs)". So do we populate this field on the production version as "priority" and then send it to PDS? Does adding the field on the production version and implementing this BADI directly populate the priority field on PDS?

Thanks for all your help!

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun - BADI CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN and the method CHANGE_CIF_STRUCTURES are in R/3 - my mistake if I suggested they were in APO. Go ahead and implement this. I believe that you will need to do the mapping in the BAPI to move the priority from the production version to the procurement priority in the PDS which is field SPRIO. PPRIO is the procurement cost and should be filled in if cost vs priority is being used.

Let me know if you come across any issues

Andy

Answers (0)