cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am using the Enhanced feature in Interface determination for message Split instead of BPM.

Can i send Messages, that result from the split in a mapping-based message split and send it across 2 XI instances.

for eg., A ->XI->XI--->B

Thanks,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat !

If you need to apply 2 mapping programs (message mapping objects) to your incoming message, you can add them in the interface mapping object (it lets you add more than 1 message mapping object), instead of trying to run the message thru XI two times or N times.

Regards,

Matias

Message was edited by:

Matias Denker

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I don't think you can send the result from the split in a mapping-based message split across 2 XI instances.

As the split is done in the adapter engine you cannot use a proxy for message splitting.

Matt.

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Do you really need this type of scenario... I dont think that a scenario like this will be needed...

Regards,

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

u mean to say there is no XI-XI scenarios used anywhere!!!

My question was,

can the split message passed from one XI server to another XI server??

Cheers!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat !

Of course you can use a XI-XI scenario it is just a matter of configuration and using the proper adapters.

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Venkta

Ideally its possible to have an XI-XI scenario,but i never came across any real world implementation for this.

we usually avoid integration of two middleware.anyways can you explain the requirement a bit in detail so that we can help you out a bit more

Thanx

Ahmad