Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC/Virsa CC Output Tables?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know if Compliance Calibrator outputs the results of an SOD analysis to a data table or just to the spool file? I'd like to extract the results of the analysis from a table rather than piecing together 30 spool files. I've already increased the spool file size to 250,000 lines.

Paul

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul,

I hope that by now your functional (and technical) folks have resolved some of their SoD issues and 30 spools are not necessary to contain them. Typically most of these SoD issues will be in the Basis area and cleaning up those roles may lead you to a quick reduction in reporting length.

You can also run your reports for a smaller role/user contingent and cut down reports that way. Don't forget to remove the SAP users (SAP*, etc.), Firefighters, and any other mitigated users. And if you run at the tcode level and clean those up first you might get a better result.

Good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul, I have found that if you have access to the back-end data base and run queries directly on the VIRSA tables, it is much easier to perform analysis.

VIRSA_CC_PRMVL is a key table where all of your background user and role analysis results are stored.

Once you pull from this table you may join with other data in your on access database to customize your SOD analysis reports.

Good Luck!

Mike