cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i make at vf02/vf03 billing document issue output from a select list

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have 2 output types YN30 an YN38 who are automaticly created ok

but when i want to output it sap doesnot show a choice for two types but instead

it shows onley the default from TVFK

by example at va02 you get a choice from all types that are created for this order

anyone can help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you added the output type in your Out put determination procedure. T- CODE : NACE

and also maintain the condition records for the same.

if the condition type is not there in your billing document document you can add it manually by going to Header ---> out put -

> and here you can maintain the condition types.

deepak

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Titus,

The table TVFK is only for configuring the properties of the Billing document, not the output types.

Do the following.

1. First configure your output types YN30 and YN38 in transaction code NACE for application V3 (For billing documents) and make sure your program and smartforms are assigned to this output type. This completes the configuration for output types. In the output, make sure that the "Access to Conditions" checkbox is ticked on.

2. Maintain the masterdata for the output types in VV31 transaction code. Also you can use VV32 and VV33 to change and display the output masterrecords respectively.

3. Now start your transactions. i.e. Creating a billing doucment or changing it. While creating, in the menu Go to---- Header-----Output. Here you can see your outputs getting proposed automatically.

Reward points please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have the output documents creeated fot the invoice

In T-Code VF02, enter the billing doc no. Enter

Select from Menu Goto > Header > Output, here you can see the all output, which you assigned in output procedure.

her i see my two yn30 en yn38 outputs

Now you go back and print the invoice from initial screen of VF02 select from Menu Billing Document > Issue Output, you will see the required Output Type.

this is my PROBLEM it allways show YN30

and it doenot show a slectlist from yn30 yn38 like in salesorder

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in nace for YN38, check whether the Multiple issuing button is ticked on or not. If nto tick it and then check the scenario. It will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont think you understand my problem

compare sales order output

with invoice output

in customizing the look identique

but in sap

va02 enter an order > menu sales document > issue output to

then a popup window is displayed with all documet type that are created for this order

you can select one > print or display

vf02 enter an invoice > menu billing document issue output to> print or display

and then there is nolist but onley the default document type

you can change that or search in all types defined in sap ( not in onley the types created for this invoice )

i need that the user can choose between the 2 types

we work in sap 4.6C

john_fitzgerald
Participant
0 Kudos

titus did u get a resultion in this issue?

i need to do the opposite.

dont want to give options

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you also check the following steps,

In T-Code VF02, enter the billing doc no. Enter

Select from Menu Goto > Header > Output, here you can see the all output, which you assigned in output procedure.

If it is not there, just enter the required Output type in Output field and save.

Now you go back and print the invoice from initial screen of VF02 select from Menu Billing Document > Issue Output, you will see the required Output Type.

Thanks

AKT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IMG under

Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Output Control

or in Transaction NACE -> Choose Application Type for Billing -> Choose output types

T.Code: VF02 -> Enter Billing Doc No -> Enter -> Goto -> Header --> Output --> Enter Output Type, say RD00 & Enter -> Back -> Enter Printer Name -> Back -> Save

Go again to Billing Document VF02 / VF03 -> Enter Order Number (Stay on Initial Screen) -> in initial screen go to Billing Document (in top most line) -> Issue Output -> Print Priview

Regards,

Naveen.