Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

indiviual header row for a table

uwe_schoenwald
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create an additional individual header row that appears on every page when table gets an overflow.

Yet I was not able to add such additional individaul header row to the table. I only have the standard header row, but this is not enough for my solution...

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Uwe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uwe,

There is an oytion of setting the overflow header to the Table Body in the respective field pallette.

Please check it out.

Hope this helps :).

thanks and Regards,

- anto.

uwe_schoenwald
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Anto,

I am working with Adobe Lifecylce Designer 7.1. There seems to be new concept for tables (earlier: subforms). Here I cannot find any settings of an overflow header. System always takes the standard header row - but I want an additional header row in this case.

Thanks for your help

Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

We can design tables using both insert-> tables or subforms.

I would suggest you to go by subforms.

Thanks and regards,

- anto.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

uwe_schoenwald
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Anton,

I cannot use subforms as tables in Adobe Lifecycle Designer 7.1. There is no option to set in the HEADER subform the 'Flow Direction' to 'Header'. It seems there are basically changes form Adobe 6.0 / 7.0 to 7.1 that do not allow to use subforms anymore for tables...

If you have Designer version 7.1 or higher, old tables will automatically be displayed as new ones (information from SAP course BC480).

Thanks for your help and regards

Uwe