cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic creation of deliveries in back ground through delivery due lists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are generating the delivery due list by scheduling the Vl10C tarnsaction.But Vl10C tarnsaction only generates the delivry due list.Our requirement is to create deliveries automatically through scheduled background job from this delivery due list.

Can you please let me know how can I achieve this?

regards,

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Schedule the job with program RVV50R10C by shipping point wise.

Best Regards,

Venkata Ganesh babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the same transaction- Vl10c and schedule this in the background. use the menu path (from the screen_p prgram - execute in background. Use the same screen parameters/varaint as you would when run in the foreground and you schedule this as a periodic job ( depending on how often it needs to be run)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarita,

Thanks for the infomration.I would like to know by scheduling VL10C in back ground would it create deliveries also? or it would created delivery due list only?

i would like system to create deliveries also.

please advice.

regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

You can set up a batch job AUTO DELIVERY GENERATE using SM36 T-code

Here you can give the variant of your choice. You can make the system create delvieries based on shipping point or sold to parties or plant. All this can be set up in a variant.

To set up variant use SE38 T-code input program RVV50R10C and then select Variants radio box and then click on create.

You can also create a variant with sales organization or distribution channnel.

Once you schedule this batch job in SM37 T-code using menu and immediate schedule or on periodic basis, system will call for VL10 T-code or VL10C based on variant and will automatically generate deliveries in background. Manual interference is NOT required.

Feel free to revert back with questions if any!

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Syed for the information.But when I scehduled the job VL10C it eiterh created spool list of the delivery due list or printed the delivery due list and not created the deliveries.

Am I missing out something?can you please suggest how do i create deliveries by scehduling the VL10C?

regards,

sahcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sachin,

Did you resolve this problem? I am running into the same issue.

Thank you,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any news with that?

I cannot create in background as well.

Thanks,

Amikam