cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to save Smart form output to Word

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to save Smart form output to Word or any other media......but the saved must have full smartform output ( without printscreen and paint).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

After issuing the printy command spool request no will be displayed in the bottom of the screen or you cn get it from transaction SP01 and execute. In order to chek the output for a given spool request no Click the corresponding Type field .

Then go to se38 and execute report

RSTXPDFT4 and provide the spool no as input and save the out . The output will be saved in PDF Format .

Regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I can't see the table lines....(BOX) of output.... How can i see it in PDF...Explain me in detail. Will it show the boxes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

think it's not possible to convert smartform output directly to word doc. You can try saving smartform HTML output as .doc and open in msword.

But you can do manually..

After the print preview, Select the menu Goto->List Display.

Now select the menu System->List->Save->Local File.

Now you can select the radio buttion Rich Text Format.

Now you save the document as a .doc file (say test.doc)

That is it!!!!!

reward all helpful answers..

Regards,

Omkar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can create the ouput in pdf format, I think the easier solution is to create a virtual output device in SAP, so u do anything if the user chooses the device PDF the system'll create a pdf file in local directly.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can do it manually.

After the print preview, Select the menu Goto->List Display.

Now select the menu System->List->Save->Local File.

Now you can select the radio buttion Rich Text Format.

Now you save the document as a .doc file (say test.doc)

<b>Reward points</b>

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want to print the smartform output??? Can u be clear in your question plz. I'm quite confused

Regards

Pavan