Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms

radhushankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

i am printing a<b> LOGO</b> as per my requirement..i added but its coming like upside down..can any one tel me how to change it and i have to <b>reduce the font size</b> ..where i have to change it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can change the logo size by

1. Adjusting the window size

2. changing the Resolution of the logo by going to logo general attributes tab.

charitha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Radhu,

after inserting the logo if u want to decrease the size, double click on the logo, and in the right side general attributes, u can find resolution, generally it is 100 , but if u want to decrease the size increase the resolution, 150,or 200.

then u can find the logo being displayed in smaller size.

hope this solves ur problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Change the resolution of that logo in TECHNICAL attributes of the LOGO in smartform

and adjust the window settings in OUTPUT OPTIONS and see

if not before uploading it to SE78 itself reduce its size and create a graphic.

Reward points for useful Answers

Regards

Anji

radhushankar
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

how to reduce the <b>font size</b>??

Arun.j

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If u want to reduce the Dots per inch you can select it from smartform it self on the logo window at the bottom you can find an option Resolution from there you can change the DPI. If it is the case of report we change the change the size of picture. But if it is in case of smartform or script we have to upload seperately what ever may be the size we want

Reward for all helpfull answers

Regards

Pavan

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to reduce Font Size for the Fonts and not for logo. Then goto SMARTSTYLE and give your style name there and change the desired character/paragraph format.

Regards,

Amit

Reward all helpful replies.