cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPP: "No demand history" error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

We have uploaded demand history using CSV-file. When forecast service is carried out the error 'No demand history for location-product" appears.

The cube 9ADEMAND and ODS-object 9ARAWDAT contain data. But we can see only raw data (via tcode "Adjust Raw Data"). Demand history is not seen (using tcode "Adjust Demand History" we get "No data found").

Also history data can be accessed through "TDL: Time Series Data Browser".

What we have to do to pass history data to forecast service? I guess there must be a sort of indicator which "tells" system that demand history is now ready for forecasting.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikalai

We also uploaded demand history using CSV file. In our case the cube 9ADEMAND had data but 9ARAWDAT was empty but we were able to see the demand history (using tcode " Adjust Demand History") although raw data (tcode "Adjust Raw Data") was not seen. We are still trying to figure out why 9ARAWDAT is empty.

One of the reason why you are not able to see Demand History during forecast could be indicatior for "Planning Relevance" which is set in the product master.This can be done by setting the replenishment indicator in the location product master data on the SPP tab page to Stocked.

I hope this should solve your problem.

Best Regards

Mitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was solved. The indicator was OK, but it also should have been uploaded into BW (via standard master data DS).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together!

We uploaded the CSV file successfully into 9ADEMAND and 9ARAWDAT. But no demand history is seen (using tcode " Adjust Demand History") although raw data ("Adjust raw data") was seen.

We can see the data in the time series data browser (TA: /n/scmb/tdl_tools) from infoprovider as source system. If we take TSDM as source system we receive the error "Invalid time series type during metadata release".

it is not the replenishment indicator. Any other guesses?

Thank you,

Lukas

Message was edited by:

Lukas Holter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mitesh,

This is regarding SPP: "No demand history" error issue which you have reported in the forum.

I am also facing the same issue where I am unable to see the historical data under 9ARAWDAT DSO, but can see data under 9ADEMAND infocube.

Can you please tell me the solution which you have applied to resolve the issue.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikalai,

We are also facing the same issue. For certain requests, we can see the data in the infocube but it is not visible in the forecast planning book although we can the raw order data.

Could you please let me know how did you solve the problem earlier?

Best Regds

Mitesh

0 Kudos

Please check whether the key figure 9AVHISTORY is assigned in the infocube where you assign key figure to dimension.

Arindam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Arindam!

I still can't see a demand history in SPP.

The key figure 9AVHISTORY is not in the infocubes for demand history. Shall I add it? And which key figure shall feed 9AVHISTORY in the cube?

thank you,

Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We have loaded data from flat file into DSO 9ARAWDAT & infocube 9ADEMAND. We can see the data in the cubes & via transaction /SAPAPO/SPPMRD: Adjust Raw Data .

However we are unable to see any data when we try to adjust aggregated demand history via transaction /SAPAPO/SPPMDH.

The replenishment indicator is stocked & the forecast periodicity is maintained as well.

The thread seems to be answered but there is no resolution mentioned. It would be great if anyone could reply back. Thanks