Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem sending IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to sent an IDoc from XI to R/3 via the IDoc Adapter

should I create a partner profile (we30) on the XI system like I have done on the R/3 system?

I get the following Error:

"Unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system"

IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_INV_SND_SERV

Thanx - Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

The Partner Profile should be with respect to the Logical System Name.

Internally, during runtime, IDOC adapter fills up the IDOC control record with the corresponding Logical system names for the sender partner (SNDPRN) and Receiver Partner (RCVPRN) . If your Business Systems have the correct logical system name assigned to them and you can see the same in Business System--> Adapter Specific Identifiers.

These links will definitely help you to get the Concept right.

Check Michel Krawczyk’s

Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI

And

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Cheers...

Vasu

<b>** REward POints if found useful **</b>

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using BPM for the same??If so then yes you will have to define a logical system for the same

Mudit

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use this

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The following weblog addresses your pblm.Thanks 2 michal for the neat screen shots.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

regards

krishna