cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP XI - BI integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I would like to know from tips/know-hows/ suggestions when it comes to integrating SAP XI with BI.

both BI-XI and XI-BI.

Helpful answers will be reward

Thanks and regards

krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishna moorthy ,

I am having How to guides for integrating XI and BI.Although I havn't implemented the itegration as i am not having enough authorization to do so....

plz,....check the link...

/people/kamaljeet.kharbanda/blog/2005/09/16/xi-bi-integration

/people/sergio.locatelli2/blog/2006/10/15/integration-sap-bi-and-xi-a-critical-point-of-view

/people/marian.harris/blog/2005/06/23/need-to-get-a-sap-netweaver-component-implemented-quickly-try-sap-best-practices

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/08/business-case-integration-need-of-bi-and-sap-xi-episode1

/people/ginger.gatling/blog/2005/12/02/innovative-ways-to-use-alerts

/people/community.user/blog/2007/01/08/access-netweaver-how-to-guides-from-one-consolidated-page

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/14/business-case-integration-need-of-bi-and-sap-xi-episode2

also send me ur mail id...i will give some pdfs ...to integrate bw3.5-xi and Bi-xi..

regards

Biplab

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Check this doc will be help full

http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700011142902001E/HOWTOSENDXMLDATATOBW.DOC

and also this thread if any issues you get may be helpfull\

Regards,

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks 4 the wealth of info guys.

I shall start assigning points.

I would in fact like to hear more about some tips and / or some implementation experiences.

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishnamoorthy,

Here in this case..i min integrating BI and XI....remember one thing u have to create proxy in BI application system(not in r/3).....since we r communicating with BI ....use SPROXY transaction in BI system.

Regards

Biplab

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/kamaljeet.kharbanda/blog/2005/09/16/xi-bi-integration

/people/sergio.locatelli2/blog/2006/10/15/integration-sap-bi-and-xi-a-critical-point-of-view

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/08/business-case-integration-need-of-bi-and-sap-xi-episode1