cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 Register Updation Process URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

During the updation process for Excise Invoices, how does the system differentiate between an export shipment and Domestic shipment.

In the J1I5 transaction code there is a field called classification where we have

IDH : Removal from factory on payment of duty for home use

IDE: Removal from factory without payment of duty for export under bond

What i want to know is how the system distinguishes between documents that belong to IDH transaction and documents that belong to IDE transaction. are there any settings required for that.

Because when i select the IDH transaction the system is also selecting export documents. what can be the reason for the same.

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please Check this out.. this may help you..

Update of Registers RG 1 and RG 23 (Part I)

Use

You use this report to update the information in the following registers:

RG 1

RG 23A, Part I

RG 23C, Part I

This report only creates register entries for goods movements that have not already been entered. It does not create duplicate entries.

You cannot print or display these registers using this report. It is solely for the purpose of updating the registers. Instead, to download the registers, use the Download Register Data report

Prerequisites

You have specified in the material master data which materials are to be entered in register RG 1.

For each of these materials, you have maintained the material form in table J_2IRG1BAL as below. Do not make any entries in fields that are not listed below:

Field

Field entries

EXGRP

Material’s excise group

DATUM

Date from which RG1 report is required, normally the date of going live

MATNR

Material

FORM

Enter P (Packed) or L (Loose). Do not leave this field blank.

WERKS

Leave this field blank.

OP FN UOM

Leave these fields blank.

All quantities in this table are updated in the base unit of measure of the material.

OP BN UOM

CB FN UOM

USNAM

User ID of the person filling out the table.

CPUDT

Date of entry

CPUTM

Time of entry

Features

To access the report, from the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Indirect Taxes ® Registers ® Excise Tax ® Update RG 23A/C Issues and RG 1.

Selection

On the selection screen, you specify:

Which documents you want to cover:

Enter general organizational details in the Company details group box.

Enter details about the documents that you want to include in the register, in the Document header and Document details group boxes.

Which register you want to update, in the Registers group box

Whether you want to run the program in batch mode

You can also check what date the data was last extracted.

Output

The system displays a list of material documents that have not yet been entered in the register.

Select the documents that you want to add to the register.

To check if there is enough stock in the specific excise group for the register for issues or receipts, select the line items and choose Simulate.

We recommend that you use this option before proceeding; it will show the line items that can be updated in the register.

Issues and receipts are handled separately based on the following register and classification code combinations:

Register Type

Goods issues

Goods receipts

RG 23A

IIM

ROP

IPD

IWD

RG 23C

IIM

ROP

IPD

IWD

RG 1

IDH

RMA

IDE

ROP

IWE

IWT

IWO

Lines that can be updated in the register will be shown with a green traffic light, while those which are not eligible (for example, if there is not enough stock on hand) will be marked with a red traffic light.

You can reselect the required line items and repeat the Simulate process.

Select the line items you want and choose Register entry.

The system updates the Part I or RG 1 tables with the material documents.

For RG 1 issues to sales, wherever there is an excise invoice it is picked up and used for RG 1 updating.

The same option can be used for creating entries in RG 23A or RG 23C Part I registers. While creating entries in the register, system will pick up only those material documents for which Part I posting has not been done yet.

Hope it helps you

Mastan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mastan,

Thanks very much for your input, but my question is how do we differentiate between material documnets of type IDH and IWE

thanks and regards,

Deepak

Answers (0)