cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricted Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any configuration whenever I want to use my Restricted stocks whenever my Unrestricted stocks has all been used up?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Vl01n. After finishing making inputs. I went to Environement - Availability. Saw the Avail. check - xx and check rule xx. But I cant change it. How can I change it? Do I have to maintain something in order for my desired combination of availability check and check rule appear?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rumar,

Define Default Settings for the Sales Area.

In IMG under

Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Avaiability check and Transfer of Requirements -> Availability Check -> Availability check with ATP Logic or Against Planning -> Define Default Settings (For the combination of Sales Org, Dist Channel, and Division)

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rumar,

In IMG under

Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Avaiability check and Transfer of Requirements -> Availability Check -> Availability check with ATP Logic or Against Planning -> Carry Out Control for Availability Check

In this IMG step, you define checking rules for the availability check and allocate them to a checking group.

The checking rule specifies the scope of the availability check for the respective transactions in sales and distribution by specifying precisely which stocks, receipt and issue elements should be taken into account during the availability check.

When specifying the inspection scope for a certain check rule, you can currently select the following stock elements:

o Safety stock (to be maintained in material master record, MRP data)

o Stock in transfer in the receiving plant

o Stock in quality inspection

o Blocked stock

Regards,

Naveen.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do a transfer posting using teh specific movement type in MIGO transaction code.

Rwd points please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rumar,

The solution to your issue is Transfer posting thru MB1B and use movement type 343 (i.e.- Transfer posting blocked stock to unrestricted-use stock).

By this you will be able to bring the Blocked stock into unrestricted use.

Hope this works for you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the availability check controls in SPRO->IMG>SD->BF--->AVILIBILITYCHECK CONTROLS