Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding the T-Code buffer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai Experts,

i have doubt,

ie i am entering some tocode in transacation area,and all my t-codes are coming when i drag again ,so here i dont want the t-code that i entered earlier,

plz help in this aspect

regards,

Suri.......

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Surri,

Let me tell you what steps you need to follow with regards to this OSS note 182592 .

Got to start--->run. Type REGEDIT.

Now go to the following registry entry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SAP\SAPGUI\SAP Frontend Server\Code

Here you will find Code0 to Code14. You will find that these entries are storing the transactions that are coming in your transaction field. If you want to delete those entries then you need to delete them here.

Additionally changes in the entries only take affect in a new session.Errors during the editing of the entries may cause a complete failure of the frontend system in question.

Regards.

Ruchit.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try like this,

In the SAP first screen,

Right side Click "Customizing Local Layout" tab-->Options->Select Local Data->

History-->Off.

Note: Points always encourage me to reply !!

0 Kudos

Or, if you don't want to shut off the history but just want to delete the one incorrect tcode, just scroll down with the arrow key (when the alternatives are visible) to the incorrect entry and press the delete key.

Kind regards,

Lodewijk

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check OSS note 182592 for this issue.

Basically registry entries for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SAP\SAPGUI\SAP Frontend Server\Code need to be deleted.

Regards.

Ruchit.

0 Kudos

hai MSR,

i have followed your steps and i am not able to resolve the problem ,so is there any way to resolve that issue

Suri

0 Kudos

hai ruchit ,i dont have access to oss note can u plz send me that doc if possible to ma.surri@gmail.com

Regards,

Suri...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Surri,

Let me tell you what steps you need to follow with regards to this OSS note 182592 .

Got to start--->run. Type REGEDIT.

Now go to the following registry entry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SAP\SAPGUI\SAP Frontend Server\Code

Here you will find Code0 to Code14. You will find that these entries are storing the transactions that are coming in your transaction field. If you want to delete those entries then you need to delete them here.

Additionally changes in the entries only take affect in a new session.Errors during the editing of the entries may cause a complete failure of the frontend system in question.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Before proceeding , please take the backup of Registry files.

File>Export>Desktop.

If anything goes wrong, we will have backup !!

Note: Points always encourage me to reply !!