cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS agent registration fault

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having a problem to register the CCMS with WebAS Java 6.40 SP11 Slim Edition. Either I use command line or CCMS Agent Configuration page on Visual Administrator both are failed. The error message was "ERROR: RFC error during logon: 104 Name or password is incorrect". And after that it will lock out my R/3 account in the system. But I am 100% sure my user name and password are corrected. I used to have WebAS Java 6.40 SP9 installed, which CCMS registration works fine. Why SP11 doesn't work? Can anyone advise me?

Thanks

Justin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure this will help, but...

1. Make sure you have the latest versions of both SAPCCMSR.EXE and DSRLIB.DLL. Both are vailable for download from SAP Service Marketplace.

2. This happened to me once, and took ages to figure out...

DSRLIB uses Windows Registry to figure out where DSR files are stored. Don't ask me why, I didn't develope it -:).

The registry key is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SAP\CCMS\DSR and the value name is DirDsr (type string). So, if you had a J2EE system installed on one drive (let's say F:) and you reinstalled it on another drive (let's say D:), it will screw you badly. The fix is simple: just fix the registry entry!

Best regards,

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you update the agent to the newest version? There might be a problem there we had similiar issues on older systems.

I've not tried the "slim edition" though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig,

How can I update the agent to the newest version? I download the latest SP11 from the website, I thought this is the latest one. Or you mean the sapccmsr file? I couldn't instll the "Java edition" to my machine, because the password too short problem.

That's why I only can use slim edition. The problem still exist. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean the sapccmsr file itself. You might give that a try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know where I can download the latest sapcsmsr file?

I mean the latest one.

Thanks

Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should be right there in the Service Marketplace

http://service.sap.com/patches I think?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the link. After I got the latest sapccmsr from http://service.sap.com/patches Entry by Application Group -> Support Packages and Patchese -> SAP NetWeaver -> SAP NetWeaver components ( < SAP NW 04 )-> SAP WEB AS -> SAP WEB AS 6.40 -> SAP KERNEL 6.40 32-BIT -> #Database independent." Unfortunately, the problem (RFC error 104 user not authorized) still proceed. (100% sure user name & pw are correct) I am just wondering do I need to upgrade the R/3 system after I am using the new sapccmsr file? Is that possible two system versions don't match?

Thanks

Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the latest version of the agent running on an older version of r/3 and it works OK. At least I think since I am out of the office now I can't check it. I will check in the morning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig,

Question? Have you seen DSR data on your STATTRACE or ST03G? My J2EE engine and the CEN are connected remotely.

Thanks

Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't say I have to be honest, but I can't say that I've looked either I will look when I get to work.