cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jco Error:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know, JCO configuration was already discussed. I have read many threads but i didn't find solution to my problem.

Error:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=eccgemsvzg GROUP=PUBLIC R3NAME=PEC MSSERV=sapmsPEC PCS=1 ERROR service 'sapmsPEC' unknown TIME Fri Jul 06 02:39:14 2007 RELEASE 700 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 38 RC -3 MODULE nixxhsl.cpp LINE 776 DETAIL NiHsLGetServNo: service name cached as unknown COUNTER 2

can anyone rectify the error.

Regards,

Mag.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

And to complete Vijith's Post, if you have a windows service, you should enter the sapmsPCE in this file:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\services

Regards,

Daniel Geers

Former Member
0 Kudos

And don't forget to restart your WebAS to take changes in services.etc into account.

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error points that service 'sapmsPEC' unknown .

Can you logon to your backend system go to transaction ST11 and open dev_ms. You will find there the service name and a line like I listen to port xxxx. Please add the same in your WAS server /etc/services file as sapmsPEC xxxx/tcp.

Do get back if you have any issues.

Retry !!!!

Regards,

Vijith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

may be you should try to connect using the proper router information.

also it's the message server connection error. Ensure the information you are suppliing is right and proper.

PUBLIC Group should be also checked.

Regards and reward if helpful