cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing related

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,gurus

I am working on a scenario.It is i need min Billing quantity means in the billing should take for a material 10 quantity.So i have done configuration in Img->S&D->Billing_Country specific futures there i maintained for sale org as 10.And i maintained coping control from VTFL in VBRK-VBRP the routine is (006).But it is not working any more config is required..

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

The configuration you have done is to restrict the number of line items, not material quantities. There is no such configuration in Billing enabling you to have a minimum quantity of 10units. You can enable the same in sales order by giving a minimum order quantity or minimum delivery quantity of 10 in material master. But if the quantity entered< minimum quantity maintained in MMR, then it will only give a warning message, and you still can create sales order.

In order to enable this minimum bililng quantity, please try using one of the billing user exits.

You can make changes in the user exit

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP

Reward point if it helps.

Message was edited by:

Navaneetha Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Please check once again...whether it is Deliveyr related or order related billing type.

According to that maintain copycontrols.

for delivery related billing type - VTFL

for order related billing type - VTFA

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Whatever settings you have done in Country specific feature is not made for your application.

This setting is provided to restrict on number of line items and not for Minimum billing quntity.

Also Requirement 6 is also not for your requirement.

Any way,what is the purpose of restricting billing quantity ? If you have to put check you should put it either for minimum sales order quantity and / or minimum delivery quantity.

Because while billing it will simply copy items and quantity either form order(Order related billing) or delivery(delivery related billing)

Reward points if useful

regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

ohhh

thank q i am thinking on my way.Any way thank q