cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum Order Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,gurus

I gave minimum order Quantity 5 in Material master(Salesorg1) tab in stipulation.but for that material when i am giving 1 in sales order it is taking smoothly.So is there any more setting to do.

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

You have done the right thing by maintaining Minimum order Qty in Material master in the field - Min.Order qty. By this system will give you a warning if the Qty entered in the sales order is less then the maintained qty.

You can change this warning into Error if you wish so by using the T-code OVAH> Application area V4> Message no = 082. In the same line you have the setting to set this message as Error/Warning.

Hope it works for you.

REWARD if it works for you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Check Rounding permitted under general control of ITEM CATEGORY (TAN) (T-code -VOV7)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even though the minimum order quantity is maintained in MMR, when a quantity lesser than is given in sales order, it will only give a WARNING message. We can always neglect the warning message and still create the sales order and take it to the further processes.

I hope this helps you. I have also tested this scenario.

Reward points!!!

Message was edited by:

iimnava

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls check material info record

sreekanth.vaka

Former Member
0 Kudos

see that in sales order the order quantity will be in the sales unit and the minimum order quantity that u have qiven will be base unit of measure

check it once i think it will be the problem

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it will only give a warning message

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,