cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual-Host installation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I have two ITS server (6.20, pl.14): one server with two single-host installation (HRP and RCP istances) and one dual-host installation with agate component (ITZ istances); the other server contain the wgate dual-host installation (ITZ istances).

Single-host istances work correctly. The dual-host istance do not work correctly because the wgate (in dmz) call another agate, do not call the ITZ istances.

I think that during the istallation a wrong agate istances has been set.

How I can undestand which is the wgate component that can call tha agete component with ITZ istances? Because in the folder 'config', in the xml file, I'm able to undestand only for single-host istances.

Thanks,

Gianluca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MartyMcCormick
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Simeone,

If I understand your question correctly, you're just trying to figure out where to set up the connection between the AGate and WGate.

On the WGate, under the \program files\sap\its\6.20\config\ItsRegistryWGATE.xml there is a section called "Instances". For the AGate section, you should put in the information of the AGate server for Host, PortAGate and PortMManager. These ports will be numeric values (39xx) and can be found on the AGate in the \windows\system 32\drivers\etc\services file.

Restart the WGate and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps.

Marty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marty for the reply.

Gianluca

Answers (0)