Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI to R3/ SUS

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dear Friends

I am beginner XI and SAP too.

Please tell me what setting I have to made to transfer a IDoc from XI to R3 system that is SUS.

Actually I am working on a scenario in which I have to send a IDoc from R3 system to SUS through XI. I successfully send it to XI from R3 and now want to send that IDoc to SUS from XI.

Thanks in Advance

Reguards

Sami

Message was edited by:

sami qureshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please refer following blogs ,

IDoc to File

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

You have to do all this settings mentioned in the docuemnt:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/sapR3%28Idocs%29ToXI--Steps+Summarized&

Also can you check this weblogs on the same:

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/20/configuration-tips-for-a-business-serviceintegration-process-to-send-back-ale-audit-idoc

Any flat file to any IDoc

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/06/24/convert-any-flat-file-to-any-idoc-java-mapping

Idoc config

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Thanks ,

Suvarna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos