Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD: Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Problem:

When we create a sales order with 10 line items with different quantity, the freight is divided among the line items as per quantity weightage .

If we don’t deliver 1 line item from the sales order the calculated freight is deducted from invoice statement. Which we don’t want.

We don’t want freight to be divided into the line items. Because for a delivery with one items or two items freight will remain same. Infact for a particular size of cartoon freight will remain same.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Shiv Shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with header condition for freight it may help u out

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

For your functionality, there is no option.

If you configure your condition type as Header condition, teh value you are giving will be available at every item level.

If you configure your material as Header and Group condition, then the scenario you are facing now (amount splitting into items based on their qnty)

So you have the option of updating the value either at item level in which case, the present case is working fine OR enabling something only at specific item levels based on soem routines.

If you use Header condition for this, it is bound to either get replicated, or splitted in various items. This is standard SAP behavior of header conditions and cant be avoided.

So if u want a separte reqmt beyond this, think about how to enable the solution.If you need any info, please letmme know.

Reward points?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I need to fix it.

I will repeat the situation:

Item Material Qty

10 1001 5

20 1002 4

Header condition : Freaight :5

If we plan to deliver item 20 - Material 1002 after a month the delivery docket picks up the whole freight value but invoice deduct the value of item 20 base on the quantity and value of total items not being sent this time.

We have following setup for freight condition:

Codition class A

Calculate Type : B

Cod. Category : F

Group codition : On

Header Condition: On

Item Condition : On

Scale basis : B

Please suggest me the right solution:

Thanks

Shiv

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv shankar,

You shoudl not configure a condition type as both item condition and header condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A condition type that is both header condition types and item condition type is called a lean condition type.

Ex.: RB00

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

have a look at the condition type RB00. it has both header and item conditions checked

REward points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your replies and sparing your invaluable time for me.

As you experts suggested I have removed item condition and only kep header condition.

Now if I remove group condition tick and save the condition and create sales order with 2 line itmes and I give Header condition say 5 then while saving it is multiplied by both line items and becomes 5 X 2 = 10.

If I keep Group condition tick as it is, freight condition is devided between both line items as per their weightage.

What I want:

When I give hearder condition for freight say 5 uni, it should not be splitted among the line items. If I send one line item to the vendor freight price should be 5 Uni.

It should be same for all document : (Order, Delivery, Invoice and Statement.)

Can you please explain me what set up I need to do to make this possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in this case you can use a header condition type freight that is HD00 , The header condition types do not have any access sequence so you have to maintain the value manually when raising the sales order.

hope this will reslove the problem

reward points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

I think you have marked your freight condition as group condition.

Just goto transaction V/06 and select your condition type.Here you just remove the tick of group condition and then your greight will not be divided.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan