cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error - in the order pricing analysys screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pricing gurus

Friends how to resolve this issue, where to check and how to debug ?

Any thoughts will be appreciate.

Error: in the pricing analysys screen

<b>" access not made( initialized field)" - in fornt of the field with ellow mark</b> ?

how to resolve this issue.

thanks

kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because of you have <b>not done the Field assisgnment properly in Access sequence for the access you are trying to use.</b>Select access and click on Fields.Select the proper fields from the field catlog and save.

This time create new order and check if the error is still repeating.

Ideally it will not

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrish and Pandey

Thanks a lot for your reply.

But I have created no of times and checked every thing looks good for me.

Ok.

I am using customer hierarchy 4 field in the access sequence.

And also I followed the rules creating customer hierarchy filed set up in the access sequence.

I created access sequence and also I maintained condition record for customer hierarchy field 4.

Some one has to have knowledge on customer hierarchy access sequence.

Because document header contains customer number but where I can see the customer hierarchy node 4 information in the order? Yes I can see in the partner functions, but to send that information to condition record need to do some modifications.

Please any body come across to this situation?

Help me my friends.

Thanks

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kris,

Pl check this i think u did the analysis of ur problem and u find yellow mark which suggest the field is missing from the key combination required for ur condition record .

Hope u have maintain the condition record in vk11 .

It will ask for key combination and then u fill the fields pl check have u enter all the required values correctly.

If problem is not there check ur fields in Condition table may be if u r using wrong field name eg for sold to party exact field name is KUNNR but if u use another one then it will not get populated in ur sales order and that field is marked as yellow in analysis .

So pl check the field name of the field which is marked with yellow in condition table.

Hope this will help.

Thanks

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

That means that the condition tables you have created are not updated during pricing, because the tables you have created doesnt have any fields assigned to them in access sequence.

Go to the access sequence, select the condition table, and go to the fields. It will say,that field assignment not made, Now just Enter 2times, the fields will get populated in the table. Now you can create orders and see the values getting populated for the combination.

Even after that if the same problem comes up, check whether you have enabled some routine for the condition type.

Rwd if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use the transaction code V/07 and select your access sequence and select the control data , it will show you all the condition tables in your access sequence . slect the each table and click on the fields tab .

this will reslove your problem

reward points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to access sequence, double click every table in the sequence and then save the access sequence, come back and create a new sales order.

Try this, if works reward me,

DB