cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements reappear in Sourcing Cockpit - Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suddenly our users reported that requirements from MRP which were sourced long back reappeared in sourcing cockpit today (When you do Find). Most of the items are 0 qty and greyed out but some are non-zero qty but they too were sourced long back.

I am thinking of clearing these already sourced requirement using BBP_GET_STATUS_2. There were no notes applied in the last week. Until 2 days back the SOCO was in good shape (according to one of the users).

Any body experienced anything of this nature and how they solved it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've experienced this problem. Some of MRP requirements are reappeared in SOCO with zero quantity. When I clicked in details of this Reqs I saw follow on documets with PO created.

Solution for this problem:

- prevent transfer already purchased requirements in backend system (basing on table EPRTRANS)

- prevent showing already purchased requirements in SRM (basing on follow on document and SOCO indicator - Sourcing relevant)

I think first solution is better.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcin,

How do you prevent old requirements from coming to EPRTRANS?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In table EPRTRANS you have number of requirement and item (fields BANFN and BAFPO).

You can check in table EKPO (fields BANFN and BAFPO) if this requirement is already assigned to PO. If yes - delete this item from EPRTRANS.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcin,

EPRTRANS is empty currently.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>As mentioned in my earlier reply,</u>

<b>Please go through the SAP OSS Note which will definitely help -></b>

<u>Note 948716 - External requirements reappear in the Sourcing Cockpit</u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually we are on SRM 5.0 and we are in Extended Classic Mode.

The more I am investigating I feel, these requirements were hanging there for long time but were missed based on the search criteria chosen or users would have seen but never reported.

Now I am only focusing on how to get them out of sourcing cockpit. I am assuming I can use BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and provide the SC # of each requirement to get rid? Any other ways to get rid of these?

Thanks a lot for all of you who spend time and effort in helping others.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually today morning all the errorneous requirements are gone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM Version are you using ?

<b>Please go through the SAP OSS Notes which will help -></b>

Note 948716 - External requirements reappear in the Sourcing Cockpit

Note 780420 - BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB: Core key entries not correct in SoCo