SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while running the tcode....EASISI ----- IS-UTILITIES

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am trying to execute the tcode EASISI with a varient.....

All the proper values are given to....... Simulation From,Simulate To,Document Date,Posting Date,Installation,Invoicing simulation,Simulate invoic. for ind. doc., and Billing simulation.

When I run with these parameters assigned,the Simulation is getting terminated with the message

"Field Base Unit of Measure must be blank (Account 0000800500 MYUC)' and "Invoicing of invoicing unit (account 4) terminated'.

I checked the UOM in the account specified and it was blank there.

Can anyone guide me....what exactly the problem is and how to solve it...

Thanks a lot for your valuable time.....

SRI

4 REPLIES 4

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Let me know your error code. In mean time you have to check and explore SAP Note 903744

Hope this info will be useful.

Bye,

Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to node "Maintain Field Status Groups for G/L Accounts" in IMG, then go to fild status group of corresponding G/L, then go to Additional account assignments, then make the Quantity filed as optional.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Bodhayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Have got the same error.

I have given meter reading manually(i.e w/o estimating) that solves the problem.

Earlier the meter reading was implausible that is why(may be) it was failing in EASIBI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I also got the same error .We have resolved it thru Changing the include ZXBI1U08 . The code select * into table idberchz_1 should be replaced with select * into CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF table idberchz_1.

Hope this will Help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Radharaman Haldar