Can anybody give me some config doc on RRB or send to chandu710@gmail.com

Thanking you

chan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI REFER BELOW REWARD IF HELPS

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/59/54fc37004d0a1ee10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

Resource-Related Billing

Use

The prices for services performed for individual customers are not always stored as fixed prices in a contract or determined using the standard pricing procedure. For example, you may be performing work that is wholly new for you. Typical examples of this are

• Make-to-order production

• External maintenance in the service company

• Specific services, such as consulting

Orders like these are billed on a resource-related basis. In the billing document, the customer is provided with information on, for example, individual materials, internal activities, and costs. The billing document is based on the billing request .

Implementation Considerations

The resource-related billing function that was available before Release 4.5A ( static processing) has been replaced by an extended resource-related billing function. A conversion program (report RDPFLOW00) is provided to enable you to convert from the old to the new billing functions.

Features

Pricing

The system uses a pricing procedure to determine the prices for the subsequent billing request, based on the quantity and material. You can edit the billing request in the following views:

• Expenditure view

Sales price view

For more information, see Pricing .

Application

You can use resource-related billing for the following objects:

• Items in an SD document with controlling objects (that is, costs and revenues are recorded in the SD document)

• Items in an SD document referencing a WBS element from a customer project

• Items in an SD document referencing a production order or internal order

• Non-revenue-bearing service orders referencing an item of the sales document

• Revenue-bearing service orders

This means you can use resource-related billing in the Customer Service (CS), Sales and Distribution (SD),and Project System (PS) application components when processing sales and service orders.

For more information on resource-related billing in the application components, see:

Billing Process (CS)

Billing Process (PS)

Message was edited by:

SHESAGIRI GEDILA

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

I tried downloading but I dont have authorization. Is is possible for you to send on bobby_kamu@graffiti.net or you upload somewhere from where I can download it.

Regards,

Bobby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best documentation on the DIP Profile is contained in OSS Note 301117. It is a pdf file that explains how the DIP Profile works and answers your questions. I posted that document on my blog if you want to download it.

http://sapqueries.blogspot.com/2007/05/rrb-resource-related-billing.html

cheers

Michail Papadopoulos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Link: http://help.sap.com/

Path: SAP Best Practices --> Baseline Packages --> Based on SAP ECC 5.00 --> Select Country: for eg, Localized for India --> Technical Information --> Building Blocks --> Select Country for eg, India -->

J46 - Fixed Price and Time and Material Billing Project

J48 - Project with Intercompany Billing

Select the required basic configuration / scenario. These will consist of overview, configuration guide, business process, master data &so on ...........

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

J46 - Fixed Price and Time and Material Billing Project