cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS condition requirement 604

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create sales order, cost (VPRS) is not coming. It is saying that requirement 604 not fullfilled. Where do I check to see whether it is calculating cost based on item category or not?

Fully rewarded.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mike,

This condition type either picked amount from material master Valuation data or by condition record maintained in vk11.

If u have maintained a conditioned record , u might have use the routine 604 .Which u have to debug to know ur error.

Thanks

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

The default requirement routine for VPRS condition type can be 4 which is a routine for cost condition type and it determines cost according to item category configuration.

I think you have copied 4 and made 604. So please find out what is the process managed in teh routine 604, else remove 604 and assign 4 as teh routine to VPRS. Now it will work fine.

If you have intentionally included 604 routine for VPRS, then it is an expected behaviour not an error.

Reward if the solutions solves your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Looking at the error it seems that you have assigned routine 604 (which must be custome made) to condition type in pricing procedure you are using.

There must be certain checks defined in the routine which are failing because of reasons which you need to analyse.

Simply put breakpoint in routine and debugg.You will get the answer,

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Puorhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are getting this error, for just one material, see if cost has been maintained on the material master. If this is the case for all the materials, GO to VOFM and see if any routine has been maintained under pricing for 604.