cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I configuring supplier directory but I am finding some dificults.

I have my EBP and SUS in tha same client, my problem is:

I created a service user with roles SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEUSER and SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEVENDOR and assigne in SICF to the servoce ROS_PRESCREEN

Created an web service in Supplier Relationship Management - SRM Server -Master Data - Define External Web Services (Catalogs, Vendor Lists etc.)

Web Service ID..... Supplier Directory

Bus.Type of a WebService....05

Codepage of Service

Technical Type of Service...1

Logical system.............SRDCLNT500

Path for Symbol for Service.....http://euro21.eurofarma.com.br:8003/sap/bc/bsp/sap/ros_prescreen/main.do

Inserted in organizational plan the atribute CAT for the purchaser

Mainteined in SAP_EC_BBP_ST_PURCHASER role in Screen Suppliers my client.

But When I go to mange busines partner and acept a vendor nothing occur, the vendor remains in vendor screen and any link for supplier directory appear.

Some help will be welcome

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Few links ->

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/cf/35074152aff323e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Note 994562 Attachment is not visible with SAP_BBP_STAL_STRAT_PURCHASER

883953 SRM 5.0 Roles changes

Note 613981 Additional information roles EBP 4.0

Note 506377 Additional information roles EBP 3.5

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Thanks for reply, but I would like to know if someone configured supplier directory with EBP and SUS inthe same client the treads mentioned is not in this scenario, please help me.

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

the Supplier Directory does not work in a One Client Environment. The business

partners are directly created in the related client, why the catalog link does not

provide any information. The situation only changes using two clients.

Besides, in a one client environment, it is also feasible to work without the

directory; it depends a bit on the number of suppliers registering - the size of the

directory. When it a registration on invitation only, it works fine without a directory.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia

Thanks for help me.

So in the case of a single client, how is the process?

Self-registered suppliers could be accepted and become business partner imediately, where can I see this business partners and how can convert it to suppliers?

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

basically it is the same process for enabling a registered supplier. The supplier

directory is just a tool to integrated various supplier databases; in a two-client

environment SUS serves as the database.

The process starts with the business partner number a registered supplier gets,

when the data set from the registration page is submitted. This number is available

via Prescreen on the list overview. In that transaction the buyer accepts a supplier.

After that, the number is available for enablement via trx Manage Business Partner.

Use that number and convert the accepted supplier into a vendor. After that step,

the vendor is visible in the Org model under the node defined for Vendors.

Cheers,

Claudia

Answers (0)