cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICF Service: Logon Language list not displayed correctly

markus_villiger
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have the problem that on the Web Gui of the ICF service on the logon screen not all logon languages show up in the dropdown list. Currently in the dropdownlist only the entry English appears. However also the Language German should appear, as we have installed English and German on our SAP System.

Has anybody an idea were the problem could be?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

Please check the value of profile parameter zcsa/installed_languages. What is the current value there? It should be atleast DE.

D for Duetsch and E for English.

Regards.

Ruchit.

markus_villiger
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchit

Thanks for the answer! I checked the profile parameter. zcsa/installed_languages has the following values: DEFIPVS. So German is also set. The problem must be somewhere else.

regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Then I guess something with SICF setting. Just checck this path /default_host/sap/bc/icf/verificatio. Under logon data is any language maintained. I would say dont choose any thing and then try.

Regards.

Ruchit.

markus_villiger
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchit

Thanks for the tip!

I had a look to the service: /default_host/sap/bc/icf/verificatio.

This service was not activated. I activated the service with keeping the language empty. Unfortunetly the German still doesn't appear.

regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

Inside the service you will find a pushbutton for other langiages. Just click on it and see in German comes. Also what happens if you try to login into GUI using SAP GUI.

Regards.

Ruchit.

markus_villiger
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchit

I found out the problem. The German Language was not set correctly. This can be checked with the Transaction SLMT -> GoTo -> Other Tools -> NLS Installation Tool

Here I had to add German and activate it.

With your last tip it became sure that something with the language setting was incorrect because of the system message: "Codepage not activate".

Thans alot for your help!

regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

This is good new finally. Also thanks for explaining the corrective measures. It will help others with similar issues.

Regards.

Ruchit.