cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everybody,

i have developed a smart form from scratch. in the o/p it showing 5 materials with each material with some line items of storage locations.For one material it shwoing some line items on first page andthe emaing on the secone page...my reqirement here is in the second page for the remaing line items also it should show the material number....will it be possible...if so cld any one tell me the procedure to do so...

thnx,

santosh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of writing some line items on the first page and some on second, you can write all line items on the second page by activating the PAGE PROTECTION. There is a checkbox that you need to click to make PAGE PROTECTION active. Hence, all line items will come either on the first page or on the second page.

Reward points if the answer is helpful.

Regards,

Mukul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In your Table in Main window, Declare a Folder and select the check box for page protection. Move all the fields including the table type to this. this will not triiger the improper page break

Regards

Shiva

varun_maharshi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you are using Table in the smartforms you can use Header event to do so. It will be in Events tab for which new node in the tree will appear in the task pane.