cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT DOC ON BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

plz send me step by step documentation on SD BOM. points will be rewarded.

send me at nckyinar@yahoo.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sent a mail reward if helps

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

BOM is of 2 types - Pricing at header level and pricing at sub item level..

For pricing at header level go to MM01 to create material master for header material. In basic data1 select item category group as ERLA. also in Sales:sales org 2 there also maintain ERLA in both fields of item category group. Complete the master and save it.

Now create the material master records for sub items also and in this case the item caegory group will be NORM as usual. save the records.

Now go to CS01 - cretae BOM.

here in the material field enter the name of the header material, enter the plant name in the plant field and in the BOM USAGE select 5 (sales & distribution). Leave the Alternative BOM field as blank. Now press enter.

In the Component field enter the material codes for the sub items and in the ICt column select 'L' - stock item. enter the respective quantities and save the BOM.

Maintain the pricing for the header material in VK11. Since the sub items can also be sold as individual items maintain pricing for them also.

Also check the item category assignment in VOV4. The item category for header item is TAQ and for sub items is TAE.

Go to VA01 - create sales order. Enter the material and the BOM will explode.

This completes your BOM with pricing at header material.

For pricing at sub item level:

For pricing at header level go to MM01 to create material master for header material. In basic data1 select item category group as LUMF. also in Sales:sales org 2 there also maintain LUMF in both fields of item category group. Complete the master and save it.

Now create the material master records for sub items also and in this case the item caegory group will be NORM as usual. save the records.

create the BOM as mentioned above. Maintain pricing for sub items In VK11. The header item pricing is not relevant in this case.

Maintain item category determination in VOV4. Item category for header item is TAP and sub items is TAN.

Go to VA01 - create sales order. Enter the material and the BOM will explode.

This completes your BOM with pricing at header material.

I hope I ahve answered your query. Reward valuable points if solution helps.

Rewards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sent them mail to u r id

reward if useful

regards

prashanth goud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Send me the doc to chandu710@gmail.com.