cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the Order is created in R3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

People,

I have another very very basic question....

I work in an environment that has an EBP to create shopping carts and then when the user shopps the cart, an order or requisition is created in R3 system.

My question is: How this order/requisition is created? Immediately when the user clicks on "Shop" button? Or is there a background job that reads the carts and send the information to R3? Which job is this?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the user ordred the SC, a workflow is triggered.

Watever steps the workflow has, does not matter because at the end of the last workflow step, the status is set to approved or refused.

If refused, no PO or PR is created.

If SC status is approved and data are complete, the PO or PR is created.

The creation is done using bapi_po_create1 for PO or BAPI_requisition_create for PR.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks for your answer!

But these BAPIs are called automatically? Or is there a background job that reads the REQHEAD table periodically and calls these BAPIs?

I think I have a problem with this job because the Order is been generated with a wrong number range. So, I would like to research better about this job.... Do you know this job?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Look for the SRM Standard Scheduling reports (Required) in the link below ->

Reports BBP_GET_STATUS_2 / CLEAN_REQREQ_UP

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/77/e97b3c91c1eb1ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Setting Control Parameters

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/11/d77c3c3fd53228e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think, below is the internal process for transferring the data to create Backend documents...

FM BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER - FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER - FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER_INTERNAL - Form create_be_proc_docs (Include LBBP_PD_SCF0R) - FM SPOOL_XX_CREATE (PO, PR, RS - Reservation) - Class CL_BBP_BS_SPOOL_SC_CRT_CLASSIC - DO method - FM META_SC_BE_CRT - FM META_BAPI_DISPATCH - BBP_FUNCTION_MAP (Function Map for BAPI Dispatcher) - From here call will be placed to R3 BAPI's according to the version of R3 backends respectively...

Rgds

Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Ok!

Thanks a lot!

My real problem is:

In EBP Server (3.00 version) we have configured a number range related to Purchase Orders, for instance,

starting with '70'. So, all the Orders in R3 that come from EBP, must be in this range. (This is external to R3). The Orders created in R3 are on the other range (starting with 80, for instance).

I have a shopping cart that:

- Using transaction BBP_PD_30 display a Order '7000000010', for instance.

- Selecting in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB in EBP, it is pointing to '7000000020'

- In R3 system, exist the orders: '7000000010' and another '8000000123'. This last one, is using the R3 number range for Orders. But it was generated by EBP!!! (I know this because we have a developed field in EKPO with the shopping cart number).

So, do you have this kind of problem? EBP generate an Order using R3 number range and not EBP number range?

Thanks a lot!

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No i never seen this happens...

What badi did you implement between SRM and ECC ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to see the information that comes in r3 from ebp?

is it an IDOC?

THANKS

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No PO or PR are created through BAPI.

BAPI_PO_CREATE1

BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE

kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Yann,

Thanks for your answer.

But one more question: If the PO is not created in the moment the BAPI is called.

Is there a way for this shopping cart is sent again to R3?

Thanks!

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes.

Administrator do have the monitoring of shopping cart (transaction BBP_MON_SC) taht enable them to retransfer SC or to coorect erroneous SC.

Besides, you also have the application monitor (RZ20) that enable you (not always but often) to resubmit SC or PO in error.

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by:

Yann Bouillut

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do not forget to reward ))

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (0)