cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to ignore approval after a shopping cart is saved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to ignore shopping cart approval by checking the category. If it is a specific category, we need to move the shopping cart to sourcing cockpit without approval. How to implement this logic?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check BBP_SRC_DETERMINE badi

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

thanks for you reply, but the documentation indicates item needs to be approved first

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Hum...that's correct

Did you try to set SOURCE_REL_IND = X (valid for sourcing cockpit) at SC item level ?

For this , you can use bbp_doc_change badi

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It depends on the technical scenario in your system.

In classical scenario,you can

On approval, the system creates the follow-on document in a particular backend system based on the information you entered in Customizing for SRM Server. Depending on availability of the item or service you require, and on the settings you have entered in Customizing, this follow-on document may be a:

Purchase order Purchase requisition Reservation

for detail see the link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/srm/technical+scenarios&;

There is an icon for link,which will give you details of setting possible in different scenario.

<u>SRM SPRO Settings</u>

It's in SPRO-SRM -Cross Application Basic settings-Define Objects in Backend System(Purch reqs, Reservations...........................)

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I'd better give a full description of my issue.

The customer wants to route shopping cart to sourcing cockpit when it is saved without vendor or price. The purchaser then can perform sourcing action and make some changes to the SC and finally return the SC to the requestor.

They give me some clue like using workflow 'Buyer completion of shopping cart'. I can get the workflow triggered by saving a SC, but the SC is not visible in sourcing cockpit.

I am totally new to SRM. Your reply will be greatly appreciated. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Seems like Workflow settings are not configured properly in the system.

<u>Related links -></u>

<u>Please go through the SAP OSS Notes below -></u>

Note 896376 - WS14000044: No notification when shopping basket deleted

Note 773877 - Completion workflow: Deleted items are ignored

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

The SC is not required to approve in the started completion workflow, but the SC which is visible in sourcing cockpit must have been approved. So how on earth the workflow should be and is there anything to be configed?

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your scenario does not exsit in SRM !

If you want to send the SC to sourcing cockpit , you cannot ask after the requester to approve it !

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yann!

Dose anybody has any other suggestions? Or I can only revise the business scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

I have another question. I did not find the field SOURCE_REL_IND in the structure of the badi. So how can I change the filed when saving the SC?

thanks!

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not a developer but i can see this field in structure BBP_PDS_SC_ITEM_D

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do we refer to the same BADI? I mean BADI 'BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI' and method 'BBP_SC_CHANGE'. The parameter for item is of type 'BBPT_PD_SC_ITEM_ICU', not 'BBP_PDS_SC_ITEM_D'. By the way, my system is SRM 4.0 and the package for SRM_SERVER is 'SAPKIBKS09'.

thanks

Answers (0)