cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Shopping Cart (SRM) to Back End Syetem (R/3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have just upgraded to SRM 5.0 with SRM Server 5.5 (SP 0008). We have moved our EBP application from Requisite to CCM. In our old application we have created some customer fields in the shopping Cart and will be moving the data from the shopping cart to Back end (R/3).

In R/3 EXIT SRM_PO is implemented to get the customer fields into Purchase Requisition. Now after moving to SRM 5.0, we are able to reproduce the customer Fields in Shopping Cart. But the data in those customer fields are not moved to Back end (R/3). Earlier BADI ' BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK ' & ' BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK ' is implemented and in new BADI's

" BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW " & " BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW " is implemented as well which in turn calls the Old BADI's.

In this situation, i would like to know the following,

1. How the Shopping Cart data is transfered to Back end (R/3). Once we know this we can find whether Customer fields are getting transfered to Back end by Debugging.

2. Is there any RFC or IDocs doing this transfer.

Your replies will certainly help in my further analysis.

Best regards,

Prabahar N.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

BAPI_PO_CREATE1 and BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE are used to create either PO or requisition in the backend in the classic scenario.

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i forgot to add that no idocs are used to create PO or PR in the backend.

Kind regards,

Yann