cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking Request Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to know under which table the picking request number is stored. As we have not enabled the Warehouse for the plant once creating the delivery we need to give the pick quantity after save of the delivery it creates a picking request number.

And also where the picking request number will be picked (I mean what is the spro settings for the same).

Points will be rewarded for sure.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your answers actually before putting my question in this forum i checked this transaction but there are only 2 number ranges being defined and both this number ranges are being used for creating the Transfer Order(For which Warehouse management is enabled).

My question is if the warehouse management is not enabled and if i create a outbound delivery we need to enter pick quantity in the picking tab for the line item. So once you save the outbound delivery it creates a picking request. I can't see this document by clicking on display document thru document flow. And it is picking a different number range for creating picking request.

Actually i need to make a spec for printing Loading Slip after creation of Picking Request.

Pls help me .

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

The number range for picking request is available at SPRO -> Logistics Exec -> Shipping -> Picking -> Define Number range for Pick Order.

The document flow table VBFA should have a few details that might help you.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to Logistics Execution - Shipping - Picking - Define Number Range for Pick Order request. T Code: SDPI.

chan