cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asynchronous communication between RFC sender with Webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario RFC as a Asynchronous sender to webservice. Since RFC is by default is synchronous communication I have explictly created Asyn Message interface in IR and done the interface mapping.

Please let me know will this scenario is possible and let me know any blog of Aynschronous RFC sender. I have already gone through /people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2006/12/28/send-rfc-to-sap-xi-150-asynchronous wher the design and configuration is not there.

Regards,

Dhill

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Since RFC is by default is synchronous communication

who told you that ????

you just need to call the RFC with "in background" that's all

no need for any blog about it

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thank you,

1. Then how will I do the interface maping If I am not going to create a explicit <b>asynchronous communication</b> because i don't want any responce from webservice.

2.>>> you just need to call the RFC with "in background" that's all

no need for any blog about it

can you please through some light on this if possible

3.>>>who told you that ????

I hope once we import any RFC definition in XI we can see three dropdownlist(Request, Responce and default) where expect something and responce to that thing. Correct me if I am wrong.

For your information I have gone through

blogs

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Threads

I got stuck up with the error as given below and not able to proceed

SAP system

call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException:

SXMB_MONI

RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE

Regards,

Dhill.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE

as you don't call it with "in background" as I said

BTW

if you like reading so much why do't you read rules of engagement for this forum too? I'm sure it would help you get more answers to your questions

Regards,

michal

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This blog has the answer,

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2006/12/28/send-rfc-to-sap-xi-150-asynchronous

Regards

Bhavesh

PS: Please search on SDN , Google. When searching on google , use site:sdn.sap.com and your search query and you will find all blogs. For example : I just searched : <b>site:sdn.sap.com RFC XI Asynchronous</b> . Its as simple as that!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I tried executing in background as below code

DATA: i_zxi_test TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF zxi_test,

i_bapiret2 TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF bapiret2,

i_BAPIATTYPE type standard table of BAPIATTYPE.

CALL FUNCTION 'ZRFC_XI_GET_PERSONAL_INFO' IN BACKGROUND TASK

DESTINATION 'SAPSXI'

• EXPORTING

• pernr = '645056'

TABLES

i_pernr_info = i_zxi_test

i_error_tab = i_bapiret2.

WRITE : 'test'.

commit work.

Still got the same error but this instead of 2 error lines in SXMB_MONI I got only one line. Not sure whether it will execute later as we given in background.

I understood that I have re entered the question but because I tried getting answer but no responce and also it was questioned for my initial doubt which was cleared and hence fore more clarification I have entered the query again... If this was wrong apologies for that will avoid in future.

Hi Kantilal,

Thankyou, sorry to say I also gone through this blog but only different is she didn't use import parameter now I changed the RFC and report accordingly and executed... but still got the same problem. Thank for you tips till now I didn't try sdn through google will do it in my future search.

Thank you,

Regards,

Dhill

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Still got the same error but this instead of 2 error

> lines in SXMB_MONI I got only one line. Not sure

> whether it will execute later as we given in

> background.

This is correct. Now the call is asynch. Check what the error is and now try to resolve it.

Make sure that the inbound message interface is also asynch fro the webservice call.

Regards

Bhavesh