cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Page Generator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In object page generator under the heading visualisation services how to use the options Applets,graphics,reports. On clicking on folders on left side i dont get any templates on right side

Has anyone worked with Object page generator?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Namita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can only (at present) create/define xMII "composite objects" from within the Front Page and DreamWeaver wizards/plug-ins. You can then test/use them from the Object Page Generator.

Think of an xMII "object" as a combination of query template + display template + size + additional name/value pairs and properties.

Rick

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Namita,

I realize that Rick answered your question, but I just wanted to let you and the rest of the forum that's watching know that the xMII Object creation by the Wizard and the use of them is being phased out. This feature has rarely been used at all in the real world and going forward with version 12.0 the Object page generator will still be part of the menu and you will be able to use the ones created in previous versions, but the Wizard no longer has the 'Object Mode' aspect that will allow you to create new ones.

Regards,

Jeremy Good