cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error/Doubts in Idoc-XI-File scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am doing one scenario in which DELIVERY idoc is posted from R/3 to XI and then from XI that idoc is to be sent as flat file to one local folder.

For this scenario, I have done all ALE settings and I am able to see the idoc in XI in cXML format.Now I want to sent it as flat file.

Now, for doing this I created 2 BS & 2 TS. 1 BS & TS of type Third Party for receiver & 1 BS & TS are of type Web as ABAP for sender. Then I have created one namespace in IR. I have not created any DT, MT, MI, MM becoz the structure of source and target file are same. Now, I created one IM in which I specified specified Type as "ABAP Class" & Mapping program name as one of the Z function module as specified in one of the SAP Guides.

Then in ID, I created 2 Parties ie. one for Sender & one for receiver. Sender is having a communication channel of type Idoc & receiver is having communication channel of type File. And thn further Receiver Agreement, Inetrface Determination, Sender Agreement & Receiver Agreement are configured.

In my system there is one scenario already configured which is using Delivery idoc so I have used party in my scenario for both sender & receiver.

Now, when I am sending the idoc from R/3, I am able to see cXML in SXMB_MONI but it is taking receiver as the one which is defined for the already existing scenario but not the receiver defined by me.

Can anybody guide if I have followed the correct steps & where I am doing the error.

Warm Regards,

N.Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Plese refer the following blogs ,

IDoc to File

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

You have to do all this settings mentioned in the docuemnt:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/sapR3%28Idocs%29ToXI--Steps+Summarized&

Also can you check this weblogs on the same:

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/20/configuration-tips-for-a-business-serviceintegration-process-to-send-back-ale-audit-idoc

Thanks ,

Suvarna

Award pts if it helps .

Answers (0)