cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a bom in that the item category of the component is N(non stock ).how do i change it to L.

Advance thanks

Regards

Hema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you have created the BOM, then item category changes cannot be done to the same line item. You would have to delete the line item and re-enter as an L. Based on how the BOM changes are set in your system you may be required to do this with a change master.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hemavathy,

go to CS02, select your material, enter. There you will see your sub items. Now the thing is that once saved you cannot change the ICt from N to L.

Suppose you have 3 sub items, do one thing copy the line item 10 and paste it on line item 40, copy item 20 and paste on item 50 and for 30 line item paste it on line item 60. Slect the ICt as 'L' for the line items 30, 40, 50. Save the records. Now DELETE the line items 10,20 and 30 and save the records.

But now you will see the line items from 30 onwards but the setting will work error free in the sales order.

I hope this will solve your problem. Reward valuable points if solution found useful.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

when you are creating a bom using transaction code in cs01

after entering the main material and you high light the line item then we will enter the sub-item in the place of L Select N

REWARD points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali