Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction VL31N:How to add an extra business partner

Sujai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am having a requirement to add a freight carrier partner to the inbound delivery(VL31N).

In this transaction in the header section there is a tab called PARTNER.

By default the supplier vendor will come in the partner tab.

Here i want to display on more partner.

For this purpose where should i write my code.

Which userexit should i use.

In the include MV50AFZ1 i can write the code.There are userexits here in this include.But i am not sure wheater i should write here or somewhere else.If any one having any sample code for this please send that also.

Thanks

Sujai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sujai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Iimnava,

Thanks for the reply...

But that link is for creating partner functions and assigning it.

I will make requirement more clear.When i go to the VL31N transaction --->header --->partner , i can see a table control.here the first row is already displaying the vendor(supplier) partner which is a std functionality of sap.

Same like this i need to display the forwarding agent also.

It should come there automatically when i clik the partner tab.it is not that the value should be just present in the list box but it should be displayed in the screen.

I hope its more clear now

Thanks

sujai

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You dont need to code for this. This is a functional configuration.

You can add additional partner to inbound delivery document type by configuring the partner determination in the following link

SPROLOGISTICS EXECUTIONSHIPPINGBASIC SHIPPING FUNCTIONSPARTNERS--SET UP PARTNER DETERMINATION FOR DELIVERIES

In this screen, select the procedure for inbound deliveries, and add your partner.

After adding, you have to maintain the partner number in vendor master data.i.e. this partner needs to be added as a partner function in vendor master also.

Now during ibound delivery, you can see the new partner.

Full points if this configuration helps you